Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2 Men that I LOVE...


Seriously these men are BRILLIANT!  Not only do they have ice cream that is the most AMAZING ice cream ever but they have creative names to boot!  The combinations of ingredients always sound interesting but after a taste they become irresistible.  I've decided to try every flavor I can.....slowly of course.  I haven't tried a flavor yet that I'm not in love with.  Here's the ones that I have tried, two of which was last night....

This one is a classic.  Real strawberries and crust...that's right, actual graham cracker crust that is CRISPY!!  mmmmm!

This one tastes just like creme brulee, complete with the caramelized (crispy) sugar!


I had this one over the holidays and decided that it shouldn't be a "seasonal" flavor.  Like the strawberry cheesecake ice cream this too has the graham cracker crust that I love so much.


Also a classic.  You can never go wrong with cookie dough.  Theirs has BIG chunks too.




This one I tried last night for the first time and YUM.  You have to like peanut butter for this one.  Peanut butter flavored ice cream with peanut butter swirl and some sort of caramel cluster concoction that is crunchy and divine!!


The other flavor I tried that I am newly in love with is this one.  Banana flavored ice cream with marshmallows and once again CRUST.  This one is not graham cracker crust but still has the texture of crust and is oh sooo good!

This next flavor I haven't tried and sounds so interesting and is going to be my next try.  That is in a few weeks as I SLOWLY indulge on the two pints I have in my freezer already.


Here's the description on this one....Vanilla Bean ice cream with a salty caramel swirl and fudge covered potato chip clusters.  You read that right...FUDGE COVERED POTATO CHIP CLUSTERS.  


I'm trying to eat healthier and my reward every night for perfect eating is a few (no more than 10) baby spoonfuls these brilliant men's concoctions!  I better watch out though, I might end up a......


Ha ha ha....actually this is another flavor I'd love to try : )


I am now craving ice cream so I will graciously leave my kitchen with my head held up high and will not indulge until the time is right, that is, the kids in bed (so I don't have to share) and my butt on the couch!



1 comment:

Jeanie said...

I shouldn't have read this post until after I've finished my weight loss program! I now have a list of different flavors of ice cream that I will have to try. Thanks for sharing!! :D