Thursday, January 26, 2012

Being Healthy and Losing Weight...

I have been trying REALLY hard to loose the last 10 pounds that never came off from having babies.  I can't believe how hard it has been!!  I have been really discouraged lately and it has put me in a bad mood.  Today however, in an act of desperation, I have found some information that I think might help me with the foods that I eat.  I have been watching my carb intake as well as my calories.  From some of the things I have found, both things can actually make it harder to lose weight.  So my new plan of attack is to stop eating processed foods (that is a lot of what I've been eating, sure it was low carb and low calorie) and choosing from a list of foods that actually speed up your metabolism and are natural and healthy.  Here is the information I found on the top foods that actually boost your metabolism.  A lot of which are foods that I like and also foods I would like to try.  So I am going into today with a new attitude and I feel great!  Especially compared to yesterday, I was quite discouraged when I stepped on the scale and weighed a pound more after perfectly eating (at least what I thought) and KILLING myself at the gym the day before.   Losing weight isn't hard (eat less, eat better food and move more)....when you have more than 10 pounds to lose.   I have realized that it is a stinkin SCIENCE when you get down to that last little bit!  Hopefully my new attitude and being excited to try some different things with my eating will bring me closer to my goal!  Only 9 pounds and counting!!

No comments: