Friday, January 13, 2012

Round and round....

       Lately I've been feeling like I live in a hamster wheel.  I go, go, go and try and try but I feel like I get nowhere and nothing accomplished.  I'll spend an entire day cleaning, just to turn around and realize I have 10 loads of laundry piled up.  So the next day I focus on laundry just to turn around and realize my house is torn apart!  Round and Round I go.  Another aspect of my life that feels like I get nowhere is my goal to lose a few pounds.  I work out, really try on the eating right (for the majority of the time) just to step on the scale to see a big fat ZERO in weight loss.  Now, you could say at least I'm not gaining weight, but if I was to eat what I wanted to eat I would still be the same weight.  I'm stuck.  So frustrating.   I am done complaining about the hamster wheel I'm in.  I'm changing some things.  A new chore routine that will not allow the laundry  to pile up and the house to get SO unmanageable.  As far as the loosing a few pounds I am going to BUST out of this plateau and BUST my tail feather (I wish it was a feather) at the gym.  I am going to end each workout with the surety that I could not have physically done anymore than I just did.  I'm excited to blow out of the hamster wheel and just keep moving forward!!

No comments: