Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Family...

This is my little family.  By the nation's standard, most people would think it's a large family.  For me, we are small and GREAT!!  I never thought I would have such beautiful and amazing kids.  I am truly blessed by these beautiful spirits. 
                       
            I am also very blessed to be married to such an amazing man.  He puts up with a lot from me, works SO HARD to provide a good life for our family and is a great father.  He is selfless and I love how he just cares about me and the kids.  For example, the other night when we went to see the temple lights we parked at the 21st south trax station (by my standards, a not so great part of town).  He drove separately because I was already in Salt Lake for the day and he just met me there.  After the lights he took Kyson in his truck (which wasn't parked by the Yukon).  I didn't think anything of him taking Kyson and leaving before me but while I was loading the kids in I thought of all the bad stuff that could happen to me all alone in this parking lot and how I didn't have a way to defend myself if some creep came around.  I got Kenzlee all buckled in her seat and turned to look behind me and there Jason was, across the parking lot watching over me and the kids.  I smiled when I saw my protector of a husband and thought how much I love that he thinks to do things like that, not just that night but all the time.  Especially when it doesn't occur to me right off that I could be in a dangerous situation.  I love that man!!


     These little faces make me smile daily.  I'm so proud to be their mom and love them more than words could explain!! 

2 comments:

Cherish said...

I love your family pictures. they are so adorable.

Lavar and Michelle said...

I love these pictures, they are so cute. It is amazing how quickly the kids grow up!! BTW I loved the baptism announcement you did for Kaysia, I saw it at Grandpa and Grandma's house. Good job.