Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Random cuteness...

Camden likes to be a poser.  He will start striking the most random poses when you get the camera out to take pictures.  Here is one of them.  Sorry he is lacking pants but he loves running around in his "unnies".
This kid will fall asleep anywhere.  He is a good napper and sometimes I will just find him sleeping where ever he fell.  Once again he has no clothes on (this is kind of a thing around our house).  I was in Jason's office talking to him and came out in the living room and this is how I found him.  He also loves falling asleep in this position in his car seat and he does this same thing with his arms when he is watching TV.  He is such a funny little guy!
Kaysia is my girlie tom boy if that makes sense.  She loves everything her brother loves, but also loves getting into make up and dressing all girlish.  Here is an example of the two put together...
Jason and I were sitting on the couch and here comes Kaysia dressed up in Kyson's batman costume with dark red lipstick on.  "I'm BatWOMAN".  Strike a pose Kaysia...
You are my super hero!

Unfortunately I don't seem to have any random cuteness of Kyson : (

                      I will have to work hard to capture some of that and post about it another time.

1 comment:

Cherish said...

ha ha I love how Camden sleeps. too funny! Kaysia is super cute batwoman!