Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fishing with Grandpa...

I took the kids fishing this summer along with my parents.  Jason had to pull an all-nighter at work so we went and spent the afternoon and night with them.  We went to some lake, I can't remember which, and didn't have any luck catching fish but the kids had fun anyway.

Kyson being a poser...
Camden just being cute.  He had no interest in fishing, all he did was throw rocks in the lake, which I am pretty sure is the reason for not catching fish!
Kaysia had to pee REALLY bad and at the time I wasn't aware of any bathrooms around.  There of course were but I didn't find out until after.  I decided instead of trying to help her squat in the bushes I would build this....
an outdoor toilet for girls!  It actually worked great.  Boys are so much easier in the wilderness, but if you ever have to take a little girl out in the bushes, I highly recommend building one of these!

1 comment:

Cherish said...

ha ha ha ha love your outdoor girl potty. You crack me up!