Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Living Planet Aquarium...

I finally took the kids to the aquarium this summer.  I don't know who liked it more, the kids or me!  I am so fascinated with marine life.  I couldn't take a ton of pictures because the lighting was horrible but I did get a great picture of this ugly little guy!

My FAVORITE part of the aquarium was petting the the sting rays.  Most of them stayed deep in the water but there was one who LOVED being touched.  This sting ray would go up the side, jump at you and would just sit there so you could touch it.  Kaysia and Kyson weren't fans at all. Camden put his hands in the water and looked further down the tank and when he noticed one swim under his hand he pulled his hand out of the water so fast!  I finally got him to touch one and he thought it was pretty cool.  He was more interested than the other two for sure! 
It was a pretty cool place and although it was pricey, I think it is something we will do once every summer!

No comments: