Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Picking pumpkins...

Every year we go to a neighborhood party hosted by J&J Nursery.  It's always a lot of fun, complete with hamburgers and hot dogs, a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch and some pumpkin picking.  This year Jason was at home laying grass in our backyard so somehow I tackled 3 kids and 6 pumpkins (one for each person in the family including the unborn).  Thanks to my friend Jill and her husband, I was able to get the pumpkins back to the wagon!


Camden and Kyson on the hay ride.


Kaysia and my friend Missy on the hay ride.



Camden and his pumpkin.  He's the only one that stayed close enough to me so I could take a picture.  The other two ran crazy through the patch!



1 comment:

Cherish said...

I love that you are wearing boots and your kids are wearing flip flops in that last picture. actually I am jealous it was warm enough for your kids to do that. :)