Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Kaysia turns 7...



Last month Kaysia turned the big SEVEN!  I can't believe how fast my baby girl is growing up.  Not only is she 7 but she is 7 going on 17!  She is into music and loves watching movies.  She is great at playing the piano and LOVES to put on make-up.  This year her birthday landed on the Saturday we celebrate Thanksgiving with my extended side of the family and the Friday before her birthday was a big relief society activity I couldn't miss.  I felt so bad that I couldn't give her a birthday party like I did Kyson, but I think it worked out great in the end.  I took her and two friends to go get pedicures and ice cream.  She thanked me for the best birthday ever and asked if we could do it again next year.  One of her little friends that was with us said, "This is the best day of my life, thanks Mellisa!"  Who knew pedicures were so great, even for 7 year olds!


At Dairy Queen.

We (when I say we, I ultimately mean me) made these flip flops during our pedicures to show their pretty tootsies off.


1 comment:

Cherish said...

OH man pedicures at seven! wow you are the best mom :)
is that what I have to look forward to in 3 years with my daughter? Looks like sooo much fun!