Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July Fun

This year for the 4th of July we went to my parents house up in Kamas. The kids had a blast. We played a little baseball, frisbee and played in the water a bit. We had BBQ steaks and chicken then waited for it to get dark. My sister's husband went to Evanstan, WY and bought a TON of fireworks. They were the most amazing fireworks I have seen (that weren't done at a park)! We then had a campout in there yard. I have decided after 2 backyard camp-outs, that real camping is out of the question. Just like the time before, Kaysia woke up cold and wanted to go in the house. Kaysia said to me last night, "Mom, I will NEVER EVER EVER sleep in a tent again!! Next time I will only sleep in a trailer when we go camping." I am guessing that we are raising quite a pampered princess!!

1 comment: