Thursday, April 1, 2010

Projects...

Every couple of months I get in 'Project Mode'. My husband HATES it and to be quite frank so do I. I get my wheels turning and all I can think about is getting a project done. We did this bathroom a couple months ago and today I just fininshed it by painting the ceiling white and hanging the towel holder. Now I am back in project mode and decided that I can't start the next thing on my list (which is a VERY long list) until this bathroom was completed.

BEFORE....

I hated the pedistal sink. Although it is simple and beautiful, it really has/had no function other than a sink.

AFTER....

We replaced the pedistal sink, with this BEAUTIFUL cabinet/sink. I painted the walls a color called 'dusty olive' and changed out the light fixture and faucet to an oil rubbed bronze finish. I love that bathroom now and especially love the storage space under the sink!

One project down, a million more to go!! NEXT....dun, dun, dun, the LAUNDRY ROOM!

2 comments:

Priscilla Briggs said...

Super pretty Melissa... So what are you doing in the laundry room?

Jeanie said...

Wow! It looks great! I love it.