Monday, August 24, 2009


Today was Kaysia's first 'unofficial' day of Kindergarten. She was so excited!! It wasn't like school at all. They colored a picture then the teacher talked to us parents then we left and took the kids with us. She doesn't go back until next week. August 31st will be the 'official' first day. She will go to class with out me and go every day! I think that is when it will hit me that my baby actually goes to school! In this picture is is doing a HOORAY. She has been asking me ALL summer when she will get to go to school.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Cute Pics!

I am with you on the "running around like crazy" right now. Abbie is in dance and piano, and I have Madelyn and Traegan playing soccer. They have 2 games a week (each) along with 1 day of practice. Between that and church callings, I don't have much time for anything else, but like you, I love seeing the excitement in my children with the things they are doing and accomplishing. These days will pass too quickly but will be great memories. Thanks for posting the updates!