Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kim's Maternity Photos

I just love taking pictures!!! My friends and family have provided me with sooooo many different photo opportunities to get some practice. I still have a lot to learn, photoshop especially, but I am having a lot of fun learning!! My sister Kim is 36 weeks pregnant and just as beautiful as ever! We had fun taking these pictures but it was also a challenge for me too because of stretch marks from previous pregnancies, since I don't know photoshop yet, we got creative. (That is the reason for the lack of color pictures)

Coming soon.........Michelle and Lavar's engagement photos!!! Wish me luck!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Good job Mellisa! Your doing sooo good! If you start your own business you have to name it Mellisa's Moments Photography. It for sure has a nice ring to it!! Or just Moments Photography. Me likey!!! Your great!!

M. M. C. C. said...

2 things..
1st... I'm a photoshop guru (not really, but I like to pretend like I am) so if you need help removing stretch marks I can help ya.
2nd... I want some maternity photos.... how much $$$$??