Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Little Dancer......

Today was Kaysia's dance performance. She did so good! She has improved so much since the last time she was in dance. It was so funny, she was on stage doing her tap dance and kicked her shoe off on accident. She hurried and slipped her shoe back on and continued with the routine like nothing happened. Her tumbling routine was AWESOME!! She did so good and in my oppinion was on of the best!! I am so happy to see her having fun on stage and hope that it is something she continues to love. She doesn't want to do dance so much anymore so next year we are going to try musical theater!! She also wants to take music (piano) and karate. We will spend the summer choosing ONE (maybe two). I am still looking for something for a 3 year old boy to do. There isn't much out there for young boys. Any suggestions???




2 comments:

Cherish said...

I am glad she enjoys it and is getting good at it. that is fun.

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute!! man I hope I have a girl for this very reason. I love that you gave her flowers. I always use to get flowers for my dance recitals. Awww. Tear! As for little boy activities. We are going to be putting Isaac in Golf when he gets older. I think they have to be 3. But then again, Johnny and I golf so it makes sense to put our kid in golf. LOL!!