Thursday, May 28, 2009

Camden's First Birthday

I can't believe how fast time flies!!! I am so sad that my last baby is one. That means no more first birthday parties for me! Camden's birthday landed in the middle of the week so we decided to have his birthday party on Saturday. The day of his birthday I felt like we had to do SOMETHING so I decided to invite some friends and go to the zoo. Camden though most of it was pretty cool. He really just liked riding in the wagon!

Camden checking out some animal.


Me and the three amigos.


On Saturday we had the whole family come over to celebrate, including Camden's great grandparents. We had pizza, cake and ice cream. Camden wasn't really into the whole smashing into is own cake, he just more picked at it. All in all it was a great celebration and I am looking forward to many more birthdays with my kids!!



He LOVED the balloons



and didn't care for the cake much!

1 comment:

Cherish said...

Camden is so dang cute! I miss you guys. Carter just said today how much he wanted to go to Kaysia's house.