Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Little miss turns 1...

I can't believe my baby girl is ONE!!  She is such a joy to have in our family and completes us.  The kids just love her to pieces and she's pretty fond of them too.  They all take such good care of her.  She especially loves her sister.  Camden is one of the only people that can get her belly laughing.  She isn't walking yet, but working on it.  She can take a few steps but she prefers crawling and that is fine by me. 

I decided to make her cake this year and it took HOURS.  Now I know why these things are so expensive.  I got the inside of the cake idea from pintrest but came up with my own creation for the outside.  I'm not sure I'm going to make it a habit to make the kids' cakes.  Way too much work, but I did have fun doing it.

 The guts...
She was really interested in what was inside the packages but wasn't super excited about what was in them, until this one came out....
I don't' have a picture of the actual toy but when I tried to take it away from her to get cake she was NOT having it.  I don't think she left this toys side for the rest of the night.

It was a good day and I am so blessed to have this beautiful little girl in my life. 
HaPpY BiRtHdAy Kenzlee!
We love you.

No comments: