Sunday, June 22, 2008

Routine.......

Jason and I have moved EVERY year for the past 9 years, sometimes twice in one year. Finally I thought we have found a home and a neighborhood that I thought we would raise our kids and live in for the long haul. We originally made the move to Layton because Jason worked right down town and the commute was better than from South Jordan. We built our dream home, exactally how we wanted it and have been slowly making it OURS. We have painted walls, hung pictures and decorated. Something that we have NEVER done in the 3 other homes we have owned. I have been happy here, met friends that I have things in common with and absolutely LOVE our ward. Well, much to my surprise, the church is pulling the department out of downtown and moving it to 134000 S and Bangerter Hwy. So once again a move is in order. This time I have mixed feelings, mostly not really wanting to move but trying not to fight it too much because it will happen. We will be starting over again, but that isn't always bad. For right now the thought consumes me. Somedays I am excited for a change and a do over, and somedays I get really sad that I have to pack up MY house, a home that we built and made completely our own, and have someone else take it away from me. We can't justify building another home. Right now in the market you can get the same house for 50k cheaper if it is pre-exsisting. So I guess we will be taking away someone elses house!

1 comment:

Cherish said...

awww, I feel the same feelings with you. its good and bad. it will be funt o make a new home yours again too. atleast you arent pregnant and moving :)