Sunday, June 8, 2008

It has been a while......

The never ending pregnancy finally ended and here we are almost 8 weeks later. Camden Charles finally came April 22, just 3 days before Jason's birthday. He is such a JOY in my life! I feel like my life is complete with him in it. I have been VERY busy trying to juggle 3 kids and my other responsibilities. It has been tough, but I think we have almost gotten completely adjusted to a new person in our family. Kaysia ADORES her baby brother! It is neat because she most likely won't have a sister but she does have a little brother that looks like her (even has her same crooked toes)! Kyson loves his brother too, he is having a hard time with the new addition. He never really adjusted well to anything in the past so I knew this was coming. He doesn't act out towards the baby, he has just become more testy and disobedient. Hopefully this will be coming to an end soon! Here are a few pictures of camden, in age order......






1 comment:

Cherish said...

that is awesome that he looks like Kaysia. I think all kids go through jealous stages , so kyson might get over his and then kaysia might have one. but they are just stages.
He is looking like 6 months old. I better get to see him before he really is that old.