Monday, March 14, 2011

Mommy of Four...

It happened, Jason came down with strep.  So now, one week after my c-section I have been on my own for a couple days (he's been on anti-biotics for almost 24 hours, tomorrow, I rest).   Since I've been home from the hospital, I haven't really been around the entire family all at once.  I have also never had to manage all of the kids at one time....until today.  This morning I was up helping Kaysia get ready for school, while feeding the baby her morning bottle and breaking up the taunting between Kyson and Camden.   For a brief moment I looked around and thought, ALL of these kids are MINE.  It was a holy crap kind of moment to say the least.  I know that it won't always be easy but I know it will all be worth it.  My kids are awesome and I enjoy each and every day with them.  I just need a bit more practice handling them all at once!!

1 comment:

Cherish said...

But look, you were doing it. You were managing all of them just fine. All those kids are yours, and you are so lucky! Not to say you won't have days where you go hide in the bathroom, but still, you have a wonderful complete family!