Monday, December 1, 2008

The Duck Pond

We had a lot of fun this summer. It went by WAY too fast!! We found a really cool place to feed ducks. There are sooooo many of them. On this day we went through 4 loaves of bread in about 20 minutes. It is interesting, there are so many colors and sizes. I never knew ducks had personalities! Some were shy and some were pushy and bossy. Another duck would not eat the bread off the ground, he had to catch it in his mouth and then would wag his butt in grattitude! It was hilarious!
I can't wait until the spring so we can visit them often!



I love this picture of the odd ball duck in the middle of the group!




Kyson wasn't sure what to think of them all surrounding us.



Camden just sat in his stroller wondering what all the quacking was about.


This guy was eating the bread out of my hand, I couldn't feed him fast enough. I was afraid he was going to bite me! We had a lot of fun!

No comments: