Monday, March 3, 2008

"Nesting"



What is this strange surge of energy I am experiencing? Some people would refer to it as 'nesting'. I am moving furniture, taking on projects in my house I would otherwise just put off, and just feel plain antsy about the to do list of things that would be 'nice' to have done before the baby comes, but are completely unecessary. I am not complaining, because I know when the baby does come, I will have no energy at all! Maybe that is why I am anxious to just get EVERYTHING I can think of done around the house, so I don't have to worry about it when my bundle of joy arrives. If you haven't been to my house recently there have been quite a few changes. My favorite change is that almost every room in my upstairs is a different color. It is cheery and I love it! The project I am currently taking on is the baby's room. I would normally just leave it alone until he gets big enough to have a big boy bed and then I would paint his room accordingly to the furniture and decor. Instead, I have decided to get creative and paint it with 2 different colors and have a big stripe running horizontally down the middle. I hope it turns out as cute as I invision it to be. Kaysia's room is FINALLY finished (with the exception of a few accessories)!! It suits her well. I refer to it as the "Bold Princess" room. She loves it and always makes sure it is clean and her bed made.

I have only six weeks left and everyday I am sure everyday will be jam packed with things that I feel are important to get done. All I can say is I am soooo thankful that I have been blessed with so much energy with this pregnancy. I only wish that my body didn't hurt so bad!

2 comments:

Cherish said...

OH how cute!!!

Jeanie said...

I ABSOLUTELY love her room!!! Want to come to my house and decorate? Will you maybe think about it? Haha.... ;)